Entanglement in any of the activities given below will be treated as punishable offence.
I. Collection of funds from public in the name oft he College or collgege Union or any other Association of the college without the prior written permission of the principal.
2. Cycling / Mlotor-cycleing/ riding any type of vehicles within the college premises.
3. Disfiguring the walls of the College/Departmental building of compounds wall in any manner.
4. Damaging the college furniture's or electrical articles.
5. Defiance to the orders of/he Principal or any other teachers.
6. Creating disturbance inside or outside the cIass-rooms within the college premises.
7. Showing distegard to the teachers or other employees of the college.
8. Any kind of misbehaviors to the principal members of the staff.
9. Taking recourse to any unfair means in the college examination / University Examination/ CHSC Examination.
10. Irregularity in &tending classes.
11. Not possessing college Identity Card while present in the college.